After patients enroll in the DC3, they get the treatment and services they need.
- Get better
- Receive necessary medications
- Psycho-social issues are addressed
- Frequent trips to the emergency room decrease
- Hospital admissions are reduced
Before patients were seen by DC3 physicians, many of them became progressively sicker. Some of them lost limbs. Others spent months in and out of hospitals. Many patients repeatedly ended up in the emergency room. The DC3 is dedicated to keeping patients out of the emergency room so they can get quality care without the wait, cost, and negative healthcare outcomes.
Patients can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year at (213) 437-4216. Please note that after 5:00 pm, calls are forwarded to Pacific Alliance Medical Center’s 24-Hour Urgent Care. Urgent Care will contact the on-call DC3 staff as needed.
(213) 437-4216. This is the same number to reach our on-call staff 24-7-365. After 5:00 pm, calls are forwarded to Pacific Alliance Medical Center’s 24-Hour Urgent Care and they, in turn, contact our DC3 on-call staff as needed.
Patients must be existing members with one of our medical group partners and health plan that has an advanced payment agreement with Pacific Alliance Medical Center. Progressive payment structures allow this unique program to work.
We provide transportation from a patient’s home or job to the DC3. Our friendly drivers will pick the patient up and drive them safely to their destination. Transportation is just a phone call away: (213) 437-4216.
The DC3 can provide patients with the following services:
- Same day walk-in appointments
- Education in preventive care to help patients stay out the hospital
- Assistance with the management of complex conditions that require continuous treatment and care
- Helpful information about prescribed medications
- Assistance in finding social services and community resources
- Nutritional counseling to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle